Setting up your website's
design is as simple as uploading a logo,
choosing the site layout,
and picking your site's colors.
PLUS, you can update this design at any time. Click here
for more information.
No need to download
and install software, as it is entirely a WEB-BASED
SYSTEM. Anywhere you can get online, you can access your
account and update your website.
to view our more comprehensive "Getting
Ease of use features
page editing using the toolbar
- One-click editing
with the easy editor (works like Microsoft Word)
The toolbar gives
you one-click access to almost every function you need. It appears at
the top of every page in your website. Only
you can see it
Everything you want
to do is one click away.
|Compare editing a page using the Coach-site toolbar with any other site
|Coach-site toolbar method
||Other Site Builder Method
- Click the Edit Page button
in the toolbar at the top of the page
- Edit the page using the easy page editor then click Save.
- Write the page address down.
- Go to your site builder (type in the address of your site builder
in your browser then click Go)
- Go to the login screen.
- Login to your site builder (enter your user name and password
then click "Login")
- Go to website editing mode.
- Go to your page list.
- Find the page you wrote down then click to edit that page.
- Edit the page then click to save it.
- Click to apply changes to your site.
|Two types of one-click help are available
|The easy editor works
just like your favorite word processor. When you click to edit a page, the
easy editor appears. You can immediately start using it like you would your
or installs required.
With the easy
editor you can:
- change fonts
- change font
- align left,
center, or right
- add bullets
- add links
- change colors
Ease of Use Guidelines
All these techniques are used to maximize ease of use:
- More time is spent making Coach-site easy to use than on any other
- Live user testing is used to test ease of use
- The site builder is improved daily using user feedback
Ease of use goals
These are some of the stated goals:
- A basic website must not take longer than five minutes to set up
- Editing a web page must not take longer than one minute
- Make it so easy that your mom, dad and friends can use it